So, this is my third award on WordPress, and I am immensely grateful to Neha Nandwana, for nominating me for this award. Before I tell you about her great blogs , I’ll like to introduce her as a beautiful and great girl, with a kind heart. She is a girl with lot of talents and great writing skills…Her blogs are full of positivity, great lessons and a lot of thought provoking contents… Do visit her blog, she has a lot to serve…😊
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
1.When and how did you start bloggin ?
Well, I started blogging eight-nine months before. When my life was not in good terms with me. So many things all together, and by writing, I was finding my solace, healing myself for a new me. And here I am, smiling🙂 grateful to the time, for helping me in discovering the thing that’s giving me happiness and most importantly inner peace.
2.Beaches or mountains?
I like both of them…
3. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
I love reading books more but recently I have discovered that watching movies is also not a bad idea😅
4. How do you deal with stress?
Listening to my playlist 💕 and writing by heart out is the best thing, it helps me a lot to say things that I can’t reciprocate. And other thing I do is talking to my favourite people.
5. What appeals to you most, soul or appearance of a person?
Of course a soul.
6. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Time travel? Can it be in past as well? Then I’ll like to re-live my childhood days. And those years of being in my parents arms.
7. Are you a talker or a listener?
I guess ..I am more a listener than a talker.
8. Which do you prefer: calling or texting?
Calling the person is best. But sometimes for me texting proves to be the best thing.
9. What is friendship to you?
Friendship for me is understanding, forgiveness, unconditional love, where that special person approves you for who you really are. It is something that can settle for less than perfection and make allowance for your weaknesses, encourage and most importantly stand by you.
10. Which do you prefer: thriller, romance or adventure movies?
I like watching all…
Facts About Myself
Well, this is tough.
When a person is asked to write about oneself, this proves to be a most difficult question, I guess.
Well, i am a kind of person who can spend whole day … sitting at one place reading a book. I love writing, for me writing is thinking, it is more than living. I can say all as I write, my sorrow disappear, and my courage is reborn. I love music, gardening and painting.
I am a bit foodie…means, I am in a good mood when I eat good food🙈 I love talking to my favourite people and yes…by virtual WordPress friends are included in this.
My nominations for this award-
• Untold stories aka Rashmi
• Bharath’s Banter aka Bharath Upendra
• Wild heart aka Shreya
• A Quest for the Unclinche aka Abirbhav
• The Curious Mind
• Penable aka HR Phoenix
• Surreally Jibberish aka Shaunak
• Vj Sadhak
My questions are same as above😉
Happy reading ❤️
Do take care of yourself ❣️ and keep smiling like always 😊💕